Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This one is for my Parkland colleagues

So this afternoon, I was invited to work with a stroke patient along with the Department Director. We were going to complete an evaluation together. But the Director had a sudden burst of activity to take care of. We started working together, then she was called away for a 'minute' which stretched into a much longer time. The sweet older lady waited patiently until I finally decided that I needed to just move ahead with the treatment. I finished up what the Director had started, then did some walking and realized the patient needed work on balance. So I did a FULL BERG BALANCE TEST--my first complete one in Haiti! My colleagues at Parkland are rolling their eyes far back in their head. Tomorrow, who knows? Maybe a Fugl-Meyer?? Some things never change.

2 comments:

  1. Judy! I don't know how you do it. I wish i was there to watch you do this...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy! I don't know how you do it. I wish i was there to watch you do this...haha!

    ReplyDelete